What is Your Retirement Vision?
Planning a retirement transition may be complex and a little daunting. Peak Wealth Planning specializes in helping plan your retirement and simplifies the process. We listen to your unique vision for retirement. Do you want to spend time with grandchildren? Volunteer? Work part time? Travel? Start a business? Once we understand your vision, we estimate your retirement spending budget and consider your tax situation.
PLANNING YOUR RETIREMENT
Next, we catalogue your investments (stocks and bonds, 401k, IRA, pension, annuities, business interests, and real estate). We discuss your desired retirement date and vision. Peak Wealth Planning creates a roadmap that illustrates how you can comfortably live off your social security and other investments.
We advise our clients on:
• what age is best to draw social security
• pros and cons of delaying or accelerating your retirement date
• how to take advantage of tax saving opportunities
• charitable giving and the applicable tax laws
• potential value of your estate for children or your favorite charity
• purchasing a second home during retirement
• how to handle an inheritance
• real estate investments
• asset mix of stocks and bonds
Peak Wealth Planning does the research and analysis so you can receive answers to your questions and enjoy your time without worrying about the details. And, we can implement your retirement roadmap by managing your investments.
To get started today, schedule a call with Peter Newman.